andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

S NI SEN SPG - S2000 chassis badge

S NI SEN Special Projects Group - S2000 chassis badge! New product available that I have been thinking about and working on for quite a long time now.

Now available on the S NI SEN store - http://store.snisen.com/product/s2000-chassis-badge

The S NI SEN Special Projects Group S2000 chassis badge is a die struck metal plate that is blasted for a rough interior surface, plated and polished for smooth raised surfaces, and is then laser engraved with your own chassis type, engine code, and VIN.

The S2000 in the US didn't come with a chassis badge installed like they did in other countries so this is a great way to give the engine bay a more refined finished look, that still looks like it was installed at the factory in Tochigi or Suzuka.

It is designed to have a similar feel to other S2000 parts like the Honda ACCESS Premium floor mat badge, Honda parts labels, and classic Honda S600 and Honda motorcycle chassis badges.

If anyone has any questions or has one of the badges installed please post up here! I would recommend blurring out the end of your VIN before posting a photo.

Here are some photos showing the detail of the surface.

And some more photos of it installed on the car.

:hondawave:
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Topic Author
andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

Here is a cool video from Porsche showing the process that their badges, and this one here (and my oil cap coins), are made.

o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Return to “Projects”