chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

FRESH Volk Racing ZE40 18x10.5 +15 w/ 275/35/18 Bridgestone RE-11's

Name: Nathan
Price: $2,500 (WHEELS ONLY) / $3,000 (WHEELS + TIRES)

Tired of your friends making fun of you for not having dope wheels? Sick of people at car meets asking when you'll be getting new wheels? With winter around the corner, build season is here! Now is your perfect opportunity to show your friends up and kill 2017 with a new set of clean wheels.

I am selling a set of Volk Racing ZE40's from my Honda S2000. The size is 18x10.5 +15 and they're wrapped around 275/35/18 Bridgestone RE-11's (which happen to be discontinued). Tire tread is fantastic as they have only been driven for 1,000 MILES! The condition of the wheel is also very good, however there is one wheel with very minor curb rash (picture provided).

I am selling these because I got a good deal on another set of wheels and I no longer have any use for these. I would like to sell the wheels for $2,500, and if you are interested in purchasing the wheels and the tires, I would like $3,000. The price is always negotiable, so please do not be afraid to leave an offer. If it is a reasonable offer, I will get back to you. The worst answer I could possibly say is no.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can make a deal. If you're not interested, spread this around to family and friends! I'm sure someone in your life is looking for a new, fresh set of wheels and tires. Thanks for looking!

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY PLEASE!

Return to “Wheels & Tires For Sale”