Hello from Sacramento, California!

17 y/o with a 2000 Honda S2000.

chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

Hello from Sacramento, California!

Hello everyone! My name is Nathan and I'm located in Sacramento, California. I also just so happen to be a S2000 owner at 17 years old (bought it when I was 16). Enough about me, here's my car!

Here's a more recent photo with my pretty new RPF-1's mounted on.

Sorry for the lack of quality in photos, I'm not really a photographer. Just an enthusiast! :vtec:

Looking forward to seeing this forum blow up as I start looking at this forum every hour of the day. :D

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

You are currently the youngest S2000 owner on S NI SEN. Thanks for joining! :thumbsup:
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Soviet
7000rpm
United States of America

When I was 17 I was doing absolutely absurd things to my Mark 4 Golf. You seem to be doing much better job modifying you car than I was. :thumbup:

Topic Author
chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

Soviet wrote:When I was 17 I was doing absolutely absurd things to my Mark 4 Golf. You seem to be doing much better job modifying you car than I was. :thumbup:
Thanks! haha definitely more to come. All my parts have been considered for a long time and chosen carefully, starting when I was about 12 years old. We'll see where it ends up. :)

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

chingwingding wrote:
Soviet wrote:When I was 17 I was doing absolutely absurd things to my Mark 4 Golf. You seem to be doing much better job modifying you car than I was. :thumbup:
Thanks! haha definitely more to come. All my parts have been considered for a long time and chosen carefully, starting when I was about 12 years old. We'll see where it ends up. :)
Same for me. I started getting obsessed with the S2000 when I was 12 years old too, but that was in 1999. :D
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

JamesD89
7000rpm
United States of America

Sac town represent. Where was that first picture taken?

TsukubaCody
7000rpm
Zimbabwe

So much this. But substitute Golf for Galant.

Nice work OP, you're living the dream.

Topic Author
chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

andrewhake wrote:
chingwingding wrote:
Same for me. I started getting obsessed with the S2000 when I was 12 years old too, but that was in 1999. :D
I started obsessing with the S2000 around maybe about 7 or 8 years old (2008 or so?) because of my cousin-in-law who had a 2008 SSM AP2. By around 12 years old I knew I had to get one. No regrets at all! Still in a honeymoon phase after owning it for 7 months. Planning to own it for a looooonnnggg time.

Topic Author
chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

JamesD89 wrote:Sac town represent. Where was that first picture taken?
It's been a while since I've been there, but thanks to Google Maps I was able to locate it for you. haha I reside in the Pocket/Greenhaven area of Sacramento, so I drove down Freeport Blvd, crossed the Freeport Bridge, and drove south on S River Rd (E-9). Just kept driving down until I hit Pumphouse Rd, made a right, and then just posted up in the middle of the road. Hope I was able to clearly explain it!

Topic Author
chingwingding
7000rpm
United States of America

TsukubaCody wrote:
So much this. But substitute Golf for Galant.

Nice work OP, you're living the dream.
Thank you! I certainly am. Always reminded that I am so fortunate to drive such a beast to school! haha

Return to “Introductions”