YoeKnee
7000rpm
Mexico

New to s2000/New on this forum

Hello from San Jose, Ca. :hello: I'm actually new to the whole s2000 community as i have recently purchased my s2000 in March of this year. i currently own a 2006 Sebring Silver s2000. As my background, originally came from the toyota/lexus crowd, owning 3 sc300s and 1 gs430. Although i did some minor modifications to each of them, i didn't really have an intention of doing much with cars other than just cosmetics. A few years ago, i started getting into miatas and started racing them. I've done several track days at Laguna Seca and Thunderhill. I ended up buying an s2000 because i got a really good deal and also because the car looks much better than a miata. Since april ive already done a significant amount of changes to the car and have already tested the car out at Thunderhill West. As of now i don't really have much knowledge on this platform as i am still learning. So any feedback/help would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited by YoeKnee on Nov 2nd, 2016, 7:47 am, edited 6 times in total.

GPW AP2
7000rpm
United States of America

Nice, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you at a track event this year as well!
2006 Honda S2000 :vtec:

Topic Author
YoeKnee
7000rpm
Mexico

Thanks! its always good making track buddies! i was also thinking of making a little gathering of local S2000 owners sometime soon. That way i get to actually meet a fellow enthusiast. :woot:

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

You made a very wise choice going with an S2000 over a Miata. :)

Thanks for joining! :thumbsup:
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Topic Author
YoeKnee
7000rpm
Mexico

andrewhake wrote:You made a very wise choice going with an S2000 over a Miata. :)

Thanks for joining! :thumbsup:

aha yes! and judging from peoples opinion who road race their s2000, i think i made a good choice!

Soviet
7000rpm
United States of America

Nice to see another member who tracks their car in the Bay Area. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Return to “Introductions”