Sillyboybmxer
7000rpm
United States of America

Yo yo yiggity yo

Im Josh,
Had my ap2 for almost 9 years now. Upgraded from an ep3. At the time I had a strong desire to buy a sport bike instead and keep the civic but im glad i didnt. I searched almost a year actively to find my s2000. I wasted tons trips to look at potential buys, only to turn around before even test driving most. Seeing smashed seat bolsters, scrapes lips and curbed rims tells me the owners probably didnt care for the car.
I found my 20k mile ap2 with an original owner who upgraded to a Porsche in Sacramento. It was my last color choice but even though i didnt hate black, i hated maintaining it. I said after my 1st black car I wouldn't get another. This is my 3rd . Lol.
I raced bmx for many years hence my screenname, but now do autox regularly. I hated this stupid cone course crap for my first season, mostly because i sucked and nobody taught me the rules so my first event, i dnf'd every run. The following year I got my regions "most improved driver" award.
2017 will be my 6th year autoxing.
Ive learned many things about car control and part choices over the years and when I thought about ditching the s2k for something else, i'd buy a new part and my head was back in straight. Id probably only ditch it for a porsche 911R, but since that will never happen ill hope for a few s2000s one day.
My days off are spent hiking or taking random drives looking for cool shit in the mountains. Mining camps, swimming holes, etc.

GPW AP2
7000rpm
United States of America

Nice, welcome to the forum. I always wanted a EP3...perhaps one day I'll obtain one as a daily driver.
2006 Honda S2000 :vtec:

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

Let's find a few more people to go in on a 911R and we can all share.

Thanks for joining! :thumbsup:
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Return to “Introductions”