Yo

Soviet
7000rpm
United States of America

Yo

Hi. My name is Jason and I love S2000s. I used to own two AP1s (track & daily) until I recently totaled one :(
I'm actively looking for a CR now to fill that void.

I'm really excited about S Ni Sen and what it could mean for the S2000 community. I'll be doing what I can to drive traffic to this site.

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

Welcome sir! Thanks for joining up. :thumbsup:
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

GPW AP2
7000rpm
United States of America

Can't wait to see your next S2K
2006 Honda S2000 :vtec:

YoeKnee
7000rpm
Mexico

Soviet wrote:Hi. My name is Jason and I love S2000s. I used to own two AP1s (track & daily) until I recently totaled one :(

I'm really excited about S Ni Sen and what it could mean for the S2000 community. I'll be doing what I can to drive traffic to this site.
nice! hope you find a CR soon! your car does look familiar. i once met a guy named jason who also own two ap1 from sunnyvale area. But this was when i owned my miata. :shrug:

Topic Author
Soviet
7000rpm
United States of America

YoeKnee wrote:
Soviet wrote:Hi. My name is Jason and I love S2000s. I used to own two AP1s (track & daily) until I recently totaled one :(

nice! hope you find a CR soon! your car does look familiar. i once met a guy named jason who also own two ap1 from sunnyvale area. But this was when i owned my miata. :shrug:
I don't think there are many people stupid enough to own two AP1s so it was probably me. Where did you meet "Jason"?

Return to “Introductions”