hendos2k
6000rpm
United States of America

New Member - Last Honda

Hi, I'm a new member from the Bay Area (408) to this forum which I accidentally came across searching s2000 things online. Never really heard anyone talk about it... or it could just be I'm a hermit and out the loop.

I went from a DA9 > EJ6 > DC2 > EG6 > AP2...

I've decided this is my last Honda build so I figured I'd record my journey. Feel free to tag a long!

I purchased the car clean title with 63K miles. I'll admit the car wasn't mint by any means but my mechanic (synergy auto works) did a check and the car was running fine. Outside of some normal wear and tear on the paint, the body was alright but interior was immaculate. Most of the paint chips were on the front bumper and hood, probably from rock and sun so my first order of business was to either get that painted or replaced.

I opted for new bumper and hood and after much thought, decided on an amuse front end and my buddy gave me an awesome deal on a carbon fiber hood. I'll probably switch to the amuse street version at some point but $$$$$$!!

Unfortunately I didn't take pics of the car stock - i thought it wasn't worthy... :shrug:

But, here's the current look for now with RPF1s, HKS exhaust, D2 suspension (don't do those, its shitty), CF oem style hood, some no name side skirts, and CR side emblems (just because I like black). Changes/Updates to come.... :hondawave:

andrewhake
Admin
United States of America

Hello! Car looks lovely!
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II...

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Return to “Introductions”