Topic author

andrewhake
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: o_O S2000 | Mk I — Stage II

#346 - August 6th, 2019, 7:37 am

Endless Mono 4 brake kit

Endless Mono 4 kit for S2000!

Endless Japan's motorsports caliper kit for the S2000. 324x30mm rotors, 18mm thick pads, forged and hard anodized monobloc calipers weigh 4.63lbs, billet TUFRAM coated rotor hats with floating rings. I opted for CCrg pads with my kit and got additional CC43 pads and spare rotor rings.

Lots of nice details like rotors with heat paint already applied. Optimized rotor hat with material only in the direction of force from the rotor, vented caliper pistons, and a nice large pad shape. These calipers and rotors have been popular in a variety of motorsports in Japan from time attack, D1, and even SuperGT. Will be interesting to see how long pads and rotors last, this is not one of the best value for money braking options for the S2000, but it is definitely one of the coolest!

Not entirely sure which S2000 these will go on yet..
o_O S2000 | Mark I Stage II... | Touge Map | Parts | S2000 Lap Times Database

That’s thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Topic author

andrewhake
Site Admin
United States of America

#347 - August 8th, 2019, 6:19 am

Some quick rough testing to check clearance with 17x9.5 +47 CE28N. Looks to be around the same clearance as Spoon calipers. The caliper sits quite a lot further from the center compared to spoon so even easier on clearance. This isn't exactly where the calipers will sit but close enough to get a good idea.

Topic author

andrewhake
Site Admin
United States of America

#348 - August 9th, 2019, 6:23 am

Here are some more photos of the brake setup in the wheel because I still had it setup and the lighting looked really good this morning.

The exposure was a bit bright when I posted these to Instagram so this is a more accurate representation of the color of the wheel.

Topic author

andrewhake
Site Admin
United States of America

#349 - August 10th, 2019, 7:54 pm

People always ask about how the exhaust sounds. Here are some quick shots from my phone after leaving work late last night. Listen on some good speakers or headphones!

United States of America

#350 - August 10th, 2019, 8:11 pm

Thank you for blessing our ears.

ju5t1n
Australia

#351 - August 16th, 2019, 1:31 pm

andrewhake wrote:Some quick rough testing to check clearance with 17x9.5 +47 CE28N. Looks to be around the same clearance as Spoon calipers. The caliper sits quite a lot further from the center compared to spoon so even easier on clearance. This isn't exactly where the calipers will sit but close enough to get a good idea.

Is there a template for this kit available? Is it designed to work with the ABS system and stock rear brakes?

Topic author

andrewhake
Site Admin
United States of America

#352 - August 19th, 2019, 3:23 am

ju5t1n wrote:
andrewhake wrote:Some quick rough testing to check clearance with 17x9.5 +47 CE28N. Looks to be around the same clearance as Spoon calipers. The caliper sits quite a lot further from the center compared to spoon so even easier on clearance. This isn't exactly where the calipers will sit but close enough to get a good idea.

Is there a template for this kit available? Is it designed to work with the ABS system and stock rear brakes?

Yes.

ju5t1n
Australia

#353 - August 19th, 2019, 3:41 am

andrewhake wrote:
ju5t1n wrote:

Yes.

got a link? I couldn't find this info on endless website :confused:

Return to “Projects”